Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Khan Academy

The particular video I watche from this cite was the electoral colledge.

What I liked about the video: It was very visual, the subject was well explained, when the narator went into details he connected them to their importance. As well it managed to cover a very large and complex topic in a short amount of time and still did so well enough to provide an indept understanding of the subject.

Changes I would make: If at all posibble, I believe it would best to have the videos be interactive, in other words, I'll be honest I'm not sure how this would work or how it could be done but I feel if it was acheivable it would make the videos more engaging to the participant.

It is of my opinion that this form of education would infact be better than our current system. It allows for more student teacher interaction if the more passive parts of learning are done at home. As well it is simply more efficient time wise. I feel its better to do the lecture without interuption or chance of question. If a student lacked understanding they could ask afterwards at school for the teacher to help them with the subject in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment